February 29, 2012 — 25,000 mile virtual relay around the world
How to Register
‘Like’ us on Facebook or ‘Follow’ us on Twitter
$0. Nada. Nothing.
12:01am Your Local Time. The course will be open for 24 hours.
Start & Finish Line
Navy Pier, Chicago IL (Course Map)
On February 29, we will track the miles you log on the “One Day Run” Facebook wall, and Twitter using the hastag #OneDayRun. We’ll add everything up and provide real-time updates throughout the day.
If you are interested in hosting an expo at your house, let us know. Otherwise, no expo.
Age Group Awards
A pat on the back will be given to all age group winners
Ah, no. Not this year.
- Run or walk
- Let the world know you ran or walked via Facebook or Twitter
- Have fun
Additional Race Rules
- Your $0 entry fee is non-refundable
- Headphones are encouraged
- Race entries cannot be sold or traded
- No chip, no time
- Race numbers are not required to participate
- Baby joggers are allowed
- Dogs are good to run with too
- Treadmill miles are cool